Terms and Condition for traveling with Parikrama Treks:
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION
Payment Terms and Conditions differ as per the destination. As every country have its own rules. Meanwhile, the following is the Payment Schedule and Policy with Parikrama Treks.
– Each group member/Individual should pay their advance at least before a month. 30% of the total trip cost will be non-refundable if canceled under any circumstances.
– 100% Payment before departure to the trip upon arrival in Kathmandu is compulsory.
– Payment could be by cash or Bank transfer.
– Last Hours cancellation needs full payment done. None of the amounts is refundable.
– Spending shorter days on trek/trip and not using full services is not compensated by our Team. Also, changes in rules and regulations by the government don’t make any refunds.
– No refund for the “Acts of God” such as war, earthquake, travel bans, pandemic etc.
– The entire travelers who are involving in group travel should follow group decisions. Not following gives us the right to remove you from the tour/ trek.
– Emergency evacuation, rescue, or other incidents is being done by travelers’ self. Better to have insurance before start traveling.
– Changed dates, extensions, and more accommodation need extra payment
– Interest in different tour than a booking made may cause an increase in price
– In case of early arrival from the trip/trek, Hotel accommodation will be with extra charge.
– Any Extra activities except mentioned in the itinerary.
Travelers should notify us of the earliest possible in written word for cancellation. In such a case, we can work things out together. For full detail of Cancellation please contact Parikrama Treks.
ACCIDENT OR LOSS
We have no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or consequential loss. Loss occurs due to employee negligence we bear responsibility. Without knowing any details we do not take any actions. We do not own or manage the vehicles, accommodation, and restaurants use. So we have no liability for loss or damage caused by the proprietors or operators thereof. We also, do not accept the action that leads to death, injury, or illness.
We may, requests a person to withdraw from any tour if we deem his acts or conduct is offensive. Our terms and condition limit us with no further liability. We reserve the right to cancel any tours due to lack of demand and also to use vehicles as dictated by demand. No employee or agent of Parikrama Treks bears changes in our terms and condition.
We understand that you have read all the terms and condition of your travel. Parikrama Treks hopes to make your tour one of the best tours of South Asia.